Website Maintenance Plans
Why Do I Need To Maintain My Website?
If you’ve spend time, effort and money creating your website or having someone else create it for you then you understand that it’s a valuable asset for your business. But, if you ignore your website do you really think you’ll be able to maximize it’s value? I doubt it…
Being proactive and regularly updating your website doesn’t mean you just change a few words here and there and throw in a new picture every once in a while. Did you know the search engines will regularly “crawl” web pages and look to see if there are any updates on your site? And did you know that if your content is outdated and unattended to that it can have a negative impact on your search rankings?
Yup, it’s true. Think about it. Do you think Google wants to give people search results of websites that are stale and outdated and never updated, or sites that are fresh with updated content? In case you’re wondering that’s not a trick question, the answer is “fresh with updated content”.
Have you ever visited a website only to notice very quickly that the site didn’t look like it had been updated in months, or even years? Did it give you a warm fuzzy feeling and the confidence to do business with them? Again, not a trick question.
So do the smart thing, and give your customers and potential customers what they want. Maintain your website!
More benefits and why you should maintain your website:
- One low monthly fee – hassle free automatic bill paying using Paypal.
- Gives you the ability for regular updates – this helps your search engine rankings.
- You get phone consultation with yours truly – have questions or want to discuss online strategy? Get your questions answered.
- Let’s you work on your business, not your website – which will allow you to make more money doing what you do best!
- I’ll communicate on your behalf with your hosting company – when things arise that require troubleshooting.
What Maintenance Plans Are Available?
I have a couple different plans available to keep your website healthy and strong and functioning at its best. Hopefully you’ll find one that fits your needs and budget and if you feel you need a customized plan, don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss. Also, if you pay the year up front you’ll receive a 10% discount!
All plans require a one (1) year commitment to your business, with the exception of the Hourly Plan.
Maintenance Hourly Plan: Click HERE to order now
You can purchase website updates on an hourly basis for $95.00 and payment is due upon completion of work.
Plan A – $69 monthly Click HERE to sign up now
– Editing of up to 2 web pages per month, which includes up to one hour of work (exclusive of complete page re-layouts, image/graphic editing for 1 image included, additional images will incur additional charges, isolating images & composites are excluded).
– One 20-minute coaching call per month to talk about whatever your needs might be at the time – SEO, marketing, website changes, social media, etc. OR 20-minutes of support/troubleshooting per month.
– Includes monthly backup of your website.
– All work completed within 3 business days of request.
Plan B – $169 monthly Click HERE to sign up now
– Editing of up to 5 web pages per month, which includes up to three hours of work (exclusive of complete page re-layouts, image/graphic editing for 3 images included, additional images will incur additional charges, isolating images & composites are excluded).
– Two 20-minute coaching call per month to talk about whatever your needs might be at the time – SEO, marketing, website changes, social media, etc. OR 40-minutes of support/troubleshooting per month.
– Includes monthly backup of your website.
– All work completed within 2 business days of request.
– Priority Service
Maintenance Plans Terms of Service
1. Website Maintenance is defined as updates and changes to your website (exclusive of complete page re-layouts, image/graphic editing), after the initial site build is complete, has been uploaded to the server, and final revisions have been made and approved.
2. Photos and other graphics are to be provided by the client. If necessary LR can supply graphics and images for an additional fee.
3. SEO is not included. E-commerce & shopping cart pages not included.
4. Any changes that the client, or another designer, makes to the website themselves that result in needed repair by LR will result in additional charges for said repair.
5. Changes requested by the client that exceed the limits of their current maintenance plan will result in additional hourly charges of $75.00.
6. All text that is submitted is required in electronic format. Text must be provided in the format it is to be used. If it is not suitable for effective website copy as determined by LR, copywriting services are available for an additional fee.
7. Requests for additional pages, structural changes to the navigation, and any work not covered by the maintenance plan will be charged at the normal rate of $75 per hour.
8. Images for updates must be provided in digital format and must be sized to the correct pixel dimensions required for the desired layout.
9. Maintenance contracts are non-refundable.
10. All monthly website maintenance plans do not include, site redesign or database development. Unused hours do not roll over to the next month.